The general/essential mission of C.G. Jung Society of Psychoanalysis from Romania (SPJung) shall be to promote the science and practice of Jungian psychoanalysis and psychotherapy and to facilitate interaction and communication among Jungian psychoanalysts and psychotherapists in Romania and around the world.
- To promote the study of Analytical Psychology;
- To disseminate knowledge of Analytical Psychology ;
- To organize periodic national and international conferences, congresses, professional meetings;
- To establish committees or working groups;
- To require the maintenance of high standards of psychanalytic practice and ethical conduct;
- To disseminate information through printed and electronic communication; other activities as may be proposed by the Board of Directors or the Board of Officers and approved by the General Assembly and which are in line with the IAAP.